Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing up fast

Wow Kiernan, you are getting so big. Starting eating cereal this week. Seems like such a little thing but with everything you have been through every little change is big. It's exciting to see you do new things but a bit sad to because you are growing up fast. Part of me wishes you could stay small forever but at the same time I'm glad you are growing so well. You have discovered your voice and boy do you use it. Always talking and you now get so impatient with me if you aren't getting fed right when you want to. I love listening to your little voice and all the sounds you make. The funny faces are the best, so serious when you talk to. You are out growing everything fast. Still cant get you to sleep very long in your big crib but I'm working on it. Part of it little man is that I'm not ready to have you in another room all night yet. Maybe it would be different if you slept all night. You changed your sleep habits and now you are up again like every 2-3 hours. I'm praying you go back to the other schedule you were doing. That was so nice only getting up twice. You are still taking 1 good nap during the day so that's good, I get a bit longer break in feedings. Your sissy likes it to when she is up and you are sleeping. She's got some jealousy issues shes working on but it's getting better.

I'm still waiting for you to start rolling over. I know that its coming, you just gotta do it in your own time. Your brother just left for school and you have decided you don't want to go back to sleep this morning. Hopefully that means you will take a nap with your sissy. Your playing in your bouncy seat right now and I keep looking over at you and I get the biggest sweetest grin. I love you smile, you light up the whole room. I am so happy you are doing so good buddy. What a blessing you really are. I cant wait to see the person you become in time. I love you bug, keep up the good growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment